Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome to my pest consulting blog

Not trying to toot my own horn here. I am just explaining my reasons for starting this blog. Since April of 1997 I have been involved in the pest control industry. First as a technician for Truly Nolen, and then in 1999 as a small business owner and pest control operator, or PCO. I have done over 25,000 pest control services in my pest control career and have been to countless training seminars and read numerous books and magazines on pest control.

In short I am excited to share what I know firstly, with my customers and secondly with anyone who may need a little expert advice.

If you are in need of service go to our website: www.idealpestcontrol.com and check out our different services.

Please feel free to post your questions and comments and I will try to get to them as often as I can.

No comments: